Home' The Great Southern Star : February 9th 2016 Contents “THE STAR”, Tuesday, February 9, 2016 - PAGE 25
5 McCartin Street LEONGATHA
LEONGATHA - Cambridge Court
TWO SUPERB BLOCKS - BOTH SOLD !
• Two superb building blocks, approx. 900 m2 each
• Located in quiet court backing onto reserve. Well-established trees
• Row of Robinias lining road perimeter, rustic post & rail fencing
PRIME LIFESTYLE PARCEL WITH PERMIT
• Approx. 1.4 acres. Current building permit, well sheltered
• Power handy, views. New driveway. Superb building site
• Sealed road frontage. VENDOR SAYS “SELL”!
0428 515 103
0488 454 547
UPDATED UNIT RIGHT IN THE HEART OF TOWN
• Heavily reduced price. Prime position & close to shops
• Renovated kitchen & bathroom, 2 BRs, Nth facing living room
• Secure carport & courtyard, garden shed. Very keen vendor
LEONGATHA - 'The Grange'
$279,000 Sole agent
NOT A WORRY IN THE WORLD - SECURE ENVIRONMENT
• Private with level access into home. 2 living rooms. Open lounge
• Kitchen & nth facing adjoining meals/family room. 2 Bedrooms
• Remote garage. Private colourful gardens. Terrific Community Centre
'HILLVUE'- EVERYTHING YOU COULD WISH FOR - 36 ACRES
• Magnificent 4 BR & study homestead. Beautiful setting and views
• Lge, kitchen/family, elegant lounge. 2 double garages under roofline
• 2 BR studio with bathroom. Sheds, laneways, stockyards, creek, dam
HIDDEN JEWEL IN PRIZED LOCATION
• Superb stand-alone town-house, close to rec. facilities & shops
• 2 BRs, 2 bathrooms. Large open living. Quality kitchen appliances
• Gas ducted htg. Auto garage with separate storage/workshop
IMMACULATE FOUR BEDROOM FAMILY HOME
• Well maintained, spacious 4BR home. Open plan kitchen/family room
• Separate lounge. Undercover deck. Dble garage. Rear access to shed
• Well established, neat gardens. Quiet street & easy walk to schools
$345,000 Sole agent
BETTER THAN NEW
• As new 3 BR family home close to schools. Views of Nerrena
• Lounge/ dining room, kitchen/ family room both with R/C air con.
• 2 bathrooms, 5x4 m shed. Investment opportunity, currently tenanted
WITH a location this central,
you’ll have no need for a car.
On a flat 750m2 block, a 100 metre walk
to shops, and directly opposite the Dakers
Centre, Leongatha CBD is on your door-
The brick veneer home offers three gen-
erous bedrooms, all with built in robes.
The open plan kitchen/living/dining en-
joys plenty of natural light, thanks to a num-
ber of large windows.
A brick double garage gives plenty of
room for vehicles/storage/workshop.
Children can enjoy playing in the fully
enclosed side yard, or there’s room for a
This is a solid home in a great location.
WEEROONA is a highly
productive and afford-
able 300 cow dairy farm with
capacity to increase.
This property comprises of 437
acres in three titles with an option of a
further adjoining 145 acres.
The land is a good balance of undu-
lating and rolling hill country.
There is a secure water supply via
numerous dams, springs and reliable
An excellent 30 a side swing-over
herringbone dairy with stall gates,
7000lt VAT, auto feed system and three
silos. Shedding is ample with a 60’ x
chinery shed, hay and calf shedding.
The farm is well fenced with an ex-
cellent laneway system.
There are two homes on the proper-
ty. The main home is a three bedroom
weatherboard with a large office and
the second home has two bedrooms
and boasts panoramic ocean and Prom
Currently milking around 300
cows, this excellent farm has room to
expand and is well situated two kilo-
metres to Welshpool township, six ki-
lometres to Port Welshpool for boating
and fishing, 20 minutes to Yarram and
45 minutes to Leongatha.
Weeroona offers stunning panoramic
ocean and Wilsons Promontory views.
Contact Don Olden on 0417 805
312 for further information or an in-
You can sell the car
26 Smith Street
Alex Scott and Staff
Weeroona: productive Welshpool dairy farm
240 Slade Hill Road
Elders Real Estate
0417 805 312
$2.5mil ($5720 p/a)
Links Archive February 2nd 2016 February 16th 2016 Navigation Previous Page Next Page