Home' The Great Southern Star : February 9th 2016 Contents PAGE 26 - “THE STAR”, Tuesday, February 9, 2016
47 BAIR ST, LEONGATHA
84 RIDGWAY, MIRBOO NORTH
0477 622 298
0477 622 292
0447 681 660
We get results
0429 841 555
Secure the freehold with highly visible main street exposure.
Front street parking, back access with a lrg adjoining carpark
506m2 lrg, expansive floor space, with a tea room & office.
LEONGATHA, BE YOUR OWN LANDLORD
$350,000 plus GST
$350,000 plus GST
3 bdrm, 2 bthrm brick veneer home with 2 large living areas
Renovated kitchen, walk in pantry, RC AC plus more
Beautiful gardens, double garage, separate workshop
LEONGATHA, AMPLE LIVING SPACE
DUE TO OUR ONGOING
WE NEED YOUR LISTING!
CALL ONE OF OUR SALES
TEAM TODAY FOR
A FREE MARKET APPRAISAL.
Beautifully presented 3 bedroom, b/v home
Features electric & wood heating, modernized, light kitchen
Well maintained, easy to care for garden, single lock up garage
LEONGATHA, CONVENIENT ADDRESS
Beautiful 3 b/r, b/v home right in the heart of Koonwarra
Reappointed kitchen, bthrm & laundry, freshly painted.
Not a cent to spend, just move in and relax.
KOONWARRA, THE PICK OF THE BUNCH!
Beautiful 2 storey, 4 bdrm BV home all with built in robes
Positioned in quiet cul de sac with a lovely rural outlook
In ground, salt water, solar heated swimming pool & spa.
LEONGATHA, HERE’S ROOM TO MOVE
0417 805 312
0428 571 083
16 MCCARTIN ST
LEONGATHA – 5662 3523
11 COMMERCIAL ST
KORUMBURRA - 5658 1894
0439 383 091
GREAT VALUE 3 BEDROOM HOME
• First home buyers this could be it!
• This neat home boasts 3 BRs, 2 with BIRs
• Practical kitchen/dining & separate lounge
• Good size backyard for kids, low maintenance
• Carport and garage/workshop
• Close to hospital, rail trail, short stroll to shops
• 1.4 acres an easy 15mins to Leongatha
• Offering stunning rural views towards Allambee
• Planning permit available, house site levelled
• Power just across the road
• Block is well fenced
• Just waiting for its new owner to build!
Web ID: 9284850
Price Reduced: $118,000
Web ID: 8724596
CHEAPEST LIFESTYLE ACREAGE AROUND
‘EAGLE RISE’ ECO & SELF-SUSTAINING
• 100 Acres of Nature's Paradise
• Outstanding 3 year old 4BR, 2 bath home
• Pasture for cattle plus natural bush & wildlife
• Fully solar & wind powered (off grid)
• Private access to top of waterfall “Adams Falls”
• 20 mins Leongatha, 30 mins Warragul
• Perfect weekender or country home
• 3 BRs all with BIRs, updated bathroom
• Cozy sunken lounge, o/p kitchen & dining
• Entertaining deck, views overlooking the hills
• Wood heater, 2 x elec. heaters & s/s r/c
• Dble garage, carport, separate sleep-out & solar
Web ID: 9290280
Web ID: 9225708
RUBY LIFESTYLE LIVING – 1 ACRE
WELCOME to a property that
is set to capture your heart
with its character and location.
Not only is it suitable for comfortable
permanent living, it is perfect as a week-
ender for making the concept of escaping to
the country become a reality.
A much loved, tightly held property ap-
proximately 10 kilometres from Leongatha,
it has many aspects to enjoy.
The delightful country cottage is nestled
amongst private, low maintenance gardens
that include several magnificent Mountain
A full length front veranda overlooks
these gardens and neighbouring paddocks.
Step inside to enjoy two living areas,
two generous sized bedrooms and an ambi-
ence to dream of.
A country kitchen features central meals
area with electric cooking plus warming
solid fuel heater.
Adjoining is the most cosy of sitting
A second lounge to the front of the home
is north facing. Many a book has been read
and a glass of wine or two enjoyed relaxing
in front of a central fire place.
A timber lined bathroom, sizable laundry
and mudroom / back entrance complete this
Other extras include beautiful old baltic
pine floorboards, french doors in one of the
bedrooms, high ceilings and a peaceful se-
clusion that is so appealing.
Outside you will find an old single ga-
rage, garden shed and plenty of areas to relax
or entertain – not to mention the abundant
birdlife and occasional koala or echidna that
Overall a little bit of maintenance is re-
quired, which is to be expected for older
properties such as this one.
Call to inspect a pleasing environment
often dreamt of, but seldom found.
Give me a home among the gum trees
Contact for location
Insight Real Estate
Links Archive February 2nd 2016 February 16th 2016 Navigation Previous Page Next Page