Home' The Great Southern Star : March 8th 2016 Contents “THE STAR”, Tuesday, March 8, 2016 - PAGE 29
5 McCartin Street LEONGATHA
$279,500 Sole agent
PRIZED POSITION, WALK TO EVERYTHING
• One of 3 private, stand- alone units. Flat easy walk to town
• North facing open plan living, 2 BRs, private outdoor patio.
• Wide driveway, easy garage access. A tastefully designed unit
OWN TITLE - MODERN TOWNHOUSE
• A tastefully designed 2BR townhouse. Easy walk to town.
• Open plan living kitchen/meals/lounge, private outdoor patio.
• Ready for purchasers to move in and enjoy
0428 515 103
0488 454 547
$325,000 neg. Sole agent
'TANAMERA' , A PLACE FOR PEACE AND PRIVACY
• Classic home in private setting. Lge main BR (bay window, en suite)
• Nth facing lounge, spacious kitchen/dining. Covered BBQ area
• Courtyard like gardens. Solar power. A highly sought after location
LEONGATHA - 25 Eccles Way
A FIRST CLASS MODERN RESIDENCE
• As new, stunning 4 BR light- filled family home in quiet location
• Sparkling kitchen, adjoining meals (access to deck,) lge. lounge area
• Gas ducted htg, 2 R/C air cons. Solar hot water. Landscaped gardens.
$729,000 neg. Sole agent
'HILLVUE'- EVERY THING YOU COULD WISH FOR - 36 ACRES
• 4 BR & study homestead. Beautiful setting, panoramic views
• Lge, kitchen/family, elegant lounge. 2 dble garages under roofline
• 2 BR studio with bthrm. Sheds, laneways, stockyards, creek, dam.
LEONGATHA - 54 Chamberlain Drive
IMMACULATE FOUR BEDROOM FAMILY HOME
• Well maintained, spacious 4BR home. Open plan kitchen/family room
• Separate lounge. Undercover deck. Dble garage. Rear access to shed
• Well established, neat gardens. Quiet street & easy walk to schools
'VALLEY VIEW '- COUNTRY LIVING AT ITS BEST
• 5 superb acres, fully renovated 4 BR home. Lge. kitchen/family room
• 2nd lounge or 5th BR. Dam, machinery shed, old dairy, 2- bay carport
• Well fenced, established fruit trees. Sealed road, magnificent views
$420,000 Sole agent
ALL YOU COULD WISH - SENSATIONAL LOCATION
• Low maintenance 3,007 m2 block. 3-bay shed & workshop, dble garage
• 3 BR quality brick home. Modern kitchen/dining, 2 large living rooms
• The ultimate in garaged & outdoor parking. Private & peaceful location
LOCATED a little over one
hour’s drive South East of Mel-
bourne in the rolling hills of South
Gippsland is this beautiful country
retreat nestled amongst the most
lovely garden setting.
Tucked neatly into the side of the luscious
green hills with stunning rural views, this
well loved home will warm your heart from
the moment you step inside.
Originally built circa 1905, the home
has since had a tasteful renovation and now
serves as a full time residence with a bed and
Some of the many features of the home
include three bedrooms, master bedroom with
full ensuite, a formal lounge with efficient fire
master wood fireplace insert, a family room
with pellet heater plus reverse cycle air condi-
tioner and a central study with library.
The second bathroom comes with claw
foot bath and stone top vanity.
A beautiful country kitchen includes a
900mm freestanding oven with gas hotplates.
Four kilowatt solar power completes the
Outside, just less than one acre of magnifi-
cent gardens incorporating ornamental/native
trees and shrubs plus productive orchard and
veggie garden (perfect for market produce)
can be found.
There’s plenty of storage provided with a
double lock up garage with remote, a work-
shop and 70,000 litre water storage.
A fenced chook run, secure solar powered
remote front gate, and a sealed road frontage
are the final touches.
The property is located less than five min-
utes drive to Korumburra, 10 minutes to Le-
ongatha or an easy 20 minutes to the golden
sands of the beaches at Inverloch.
South Gippsland is spoilt for choice when
it comes to award winning wineries, restau-
rants, tourist drives and the beautiful sur-
rounds you would expect from the heart of
the dairy country.
This outstanding rural retreat is a fine ex-
ample of the perfect tree change in the perfect
Contact Alex Scott and Staff on 5662
0922 to arrange an inspection.
BE a part of Leon-
gatha’s most exclu-
sive address, right on the
edge of the town’s com-
mercial, shopping and
The Lodge Townhouses
are on their way with town-
house three and four cur-
rently under construction.
Built to impress with
a modern and up market
three and four combine
spacious living in a first
The proximity to the su-
permarkets, shops and cafes
is a fabulous added benefit.
On the corner of Bruce and
Church Street, they are just
around the block from Le-
ongatha’s main streets.
The Lodge Townhouses
have quality fittings and
finish and are an energy ef-
They are designed with
easy living, privacy and low
maintenance in mind.
Townhouse three and
four are two-storey, three
bedroom, two bathroom
plus study townhouses
with a practical and well-
designed floor plan.
The design choice is giv-
en to the buyer as to whether
the main bedroom is located
upstairs or downstairs.
The kitchens include top
quality Stone bench tops,
European appliances and
with space to appropriately
fulfill your cooking needs.
Outside, a double ga-
rage provides plenty of stor-
age and an alfresco area off
the family/dining area pro-
vides a gorgeous outdoor
A gas ducted heating
system throughout and split
system heating and cooling
in the downstairs living area
will ensure the home is a
comfortable living space all
The overall size of town-
house 3 and 4 is 221m2 (ap-
prox. 24 squares).
ing will further enhance
each townhouse. The Lodge
Townhouses will set a new
standard of premium town-
house living in Leongatha.
Everything about these
apartments has been care-
fully considered and opti-
mised to look as good as
“The Lodge Townhous-
es are spacious, modern
and something which has
not been seen in Leongatha
before. These up market
townhouses would mainly
be targeted for retirees or
Exquisite townhouses entice
empty nesters who are
looking for a quality, low
maintenance property, yet
maintain generous liv-
ing space throughout the
home,” Elders Real Es-
tate representative Jean
“These are excellent
lifestyle properties located
within walking distance
of the centre of town.”
Townhouses three and
four are expected to be
completed by August or
September of this year,
with the next stage to fol-
O’Loughlin at Elders Real
Estate on 0428 571 083 to
obtain a property brochure
and to discuss your future
Cnr Bruce and
Elders Real Estate
0428 571 083
The perfect rural retreat
Alex Scott and Staff
Links Archive March 1st 2016 March 16th 2016 Navigation Previous Page Next Page