Home' The Great Southern Star : May 3rd 2016 Contents “THE STAR”, Tuesday, May 3, 2016 - PAGE 25
OFI: SATURDAY MAY 7, 11AM -11.30 AM
5 McCartin Street LEONGATHA
LEONGATHA- Unit 7, 10 Bellingham St
$215,000 Sole agent
WALK TO EVERYTHING- OCCUPY OR INVEST
• Well priced, well maintained 2 BR unit close to shops. Wide driveway
• OP living ; kitchen with pantry & breakfast bar, meals & lounge areas.
• Lock-up garage, ramp. Level back yard. Quiet location at back of complex.
0428 515 103
0488 454 547
UPDATED UNIT RIGHT IN THE HEART OF TOWN
• Price heavily reduced, prime position & close to shops,
• Renovated kitchen & bathroom, 2 BRs, Nth facing living room
• Secure carport & courtyard, garden shed, sensor security lighting
PRISTINE CONDITION, PERFECT POSITION
• 3 BR/ 2 bthrm light filled property. Lounge/dining room, sunroom
• OP kitchen/family room (updated kitchen.) R/C ducted heating/cooling
• Easy level walk to shops. Ideal for retirees & investors
COUNTRY LIVING AT ITS BEST- 5 ACRES
• 5 superb acres, fully renovated 4 BR home. Lge. kitchen/family room
• 2nd lounge or 5th BR. Dam, machinery shed, old dairy, 2- bay carport
• Well fenced, established fruit trees. Sealed road, magnificent views
LEONGATHA - 56 Turner Street
ARCHITECTURALLY DESIGNED FAMILY HOME
• Feature - filled, light- filled quality 3 BR/2 bthrm home. 3 living areas
• Kitchen/meals/family room. Lounge/dining. Sitting room. Solar power
• 4 bay secure parking & carport. Some polished floorboards & parquetry
LEONGATHA – 12 Noel Court
IMPRESSIVE FAMILY HOME - PRIME POSITION
• 3 BRs, updated bathrooms, 3 spacious living areas. Updated kitchen
• Lge. lounge (Coonara.) 2nd lounge/rumpus. Gas ducted htg. Views
• Private, alfresco area. Low maintenance gardens. Close to schools
$620,000 Sole agent
ONE WITH THE LOT! 3.2 HECTARES
• 4 BR quality homestead, 40 SQ.( approx.) under roofline. Salt water pool
• 4 SQ. lounge.Kitchen/dining/ family room. Huge covered outdoor area
• 2 bay shed & office. 4 bay machinery shed & workshop. 2 dams.
$669,000 Sole agent
WHEN ONLY THE BEST WILL DO
• 4 BR masterpiece, 3 living rooms incl. home theatre (all equipment incl.)
• Access to shed (toilet, 2 lock-up w/shops), carport & lge. parking apron
• Huge decked BBQ area. Ducted htg/cooling, solar power & hot water
0416 193 990
5682 2100 | 17 MAIN STREET, FOSTER
PORT WELSHPOOL-2&4Smith St
WELSHPOOL - 3, 4 & 5 Telling Crt
YARRAM - 52 Campbell St
2 vacant blocks measuring 2966m2 approx and
3376m2 approx respectively. High set blocks
with established trees and within easy
walking distance to foreshore.
$90,000 each +
3 vacant allotments measuring approx. 630m2,
687m2 and 582m2 respectively.
Views over farmland and hills, close to shops
and easy drive to coastal village of Port
Welshpool. Services available.
$55,000, $60,000 & $55,000+
6.744 hectares (16.66 acres) approx., zoned
residential, lifestyle or development
opportunity within distance to schools, shops
& town amenities.
Terms 10% deposit, balance 60 days.
For further details contact selling agents:
To be held at Welshpool Hall
commencing at 11am
Sunday May 8, 2016
SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE
THIS solid three bedroom brick veneer
home is set in an ideal location close
to medical centre and town precinct.
The open plan living is spacious and well de-
signed with the kitchen being central to the living
This comfortable space is heated with a
Coonara solid fuel heater and reverse cycle heat-
ing and cooling.
All three bedrooms have ceiling fans; the mas-
ter with semi ensuite, walk through robe and an
entry to the back deck via a sliding door.
The other two bedrooms both have built in
The home is equipped with a solar system,
provides for plenty of storage space and new light
There are many features outdoors including
a large double carport, double
garage at the rear of the prop-
erty with side access, easy to
maintain garden, two water
tanks, children’s playground,
outdoor undercover area plus
frosted windows at the front of
the house for privacy.
This is a great location,
great home, so inspect today.
Level block, quiet location
1 Palm Court
0477 622 298
Links Archive April 27th 2016 May 10th 2016 Navigation Previous Page Next Page